TSRJC Counselling 2020 – TSRJC Counselling 2020 Registration , TSRJC 2020 Web Options Entry, TSRJC 2020 Counselling Dates
TSRJC Counselling 2020 : Telangana Residential Jr College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC 2020) schedule has been released.The counselling will be conducted in online (Web based) mode.All the candidates who are qualified for the TSRJC 2020 exam and willing to attend the TSRJC Counselling 2020 must register in online to participate the counselling. We have provided the TSRJC 2020 Counselling Online Registration link below.Candidates are requested to get the link and register your self with mandatory details.Yo know more details regarding TSRJC 2020 Counselling, Dates,Procedure, How to register, required documents, Fee and other information given below. Stay tune for more updated news.
TSRJC Counselling 2020 Schedule/Dates
|Fee payment||July 2020|
|Certificate verification/ registration||July 2020|
|Web Options entry||July 2020|
|Change in options||July 2020|
|Seat Allotment||July 2020|
Procedure for TSRJC Counselling 2020
- Pay the registration fee
- Certificate verification
- Web options entry
- Seat allotment order download
- Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates are required to pay the counselling processing fee following modes
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Register for TSRJC Counselling 2020
- Click below link,
- The registration page will be open
- Click on “Processing fee payment online” option
- Enter hall ticket number & rank.
- Pay processing fee and take print out.
- Now choose “verification status” option.
- Enter Hall ticket number.
- Verify the the fee & data ( please go to helpline centers if data not verified)
For Registration : Click here
Required Documents for TSRJC 2020 Counselling
- TSRJC Hall Ticket 2020
- TSRJC Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2020)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)