AP DEECET Counselling 2020 – AP DEECET Counselling 2020 Registration , AP DEECET 2020 Web Options Entry, AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Dates
AP DEECET Counselling 2020 : Andhra Pradesh Diploma Elemtenary in Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET 2020) schedule has been released.The counselling will be conducted in online (Web based) mode.All the candidates who are qualified for the AP DEECET 2020 exam and willing to attend the AP DEECET Counselling 2020 must register in online to participate the counselling. We have provided the AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Online Registration link below.Candidates are requested to get the link and register your self with mandatory details.Yo know more details regarding AP DEECET 2020 Counselling, Dates,Procedure, How to register, required documents, Fee and other information given below. Stay tune for more updated news.
AP DEECET Counselling 2020 Schedule/Dates
|Fee payment||July 2020|
|Certificate verification/ registration||July 2020|
|Web Options entry||July 2020|
|Change in options||July 2020|
|Seat Allotment||July 2020|
Procedure for AP DEECET Counselling 2020
- Pay the registration fee
- Certificate verification
- Web options entry
- Seat allotment order download
- Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates are required to pay the counselling processing fee following modes
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Register for AP DEECET Counselling 2020
- Click below link,
- The registration page will be open
- Click on “Processing fee payment online” option
- Enter hall ticket number & rank.
- Pay processing fee and take print out.
- Now choose “verification status” option.
- Enter Hall ticket number.
- Verify the the fee & data ( please go to helpline centers if data not verified)
For Registration : Click here
Required Documents for AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
- AP DEECET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2020)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)