APRJC Counselling 2019 – APRJC Counselling 2019 Registration , APRJC 2019 Web Options Entry, APRJC 2019 Counselling Dates
APRJC Counselling 2019 : Andhra Pradhesh Residential Jr College Common Entrance Test (APRJC 2019) schedule has been released.The counselling will be conducted in online (Web based) mode.All the candidates who are qualified for the APRJC 2019 exam and willing to attend the APRJC Counselling 2019 must register in online to participate the counselling. We have provided the APRJC 2019 Counselling Online Registration link below.Candidates are requested to get the link and register your self with mandatory details.Yo know more details regarding APRJC 2019 Counselling, Dates,Procedure, How to register, required documents, Fee and other information given below. Stay tune for more updated news.
APRJC Counselling 2019 Schedule/Dates
|Fee payment||July 2019|
|Certificate verification/ registration||July 2019|
|Web Options entry||July 2019|
|Change in options||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 2019|
Procedure for APRJC Counselling 2019
- Pay the registration fee
- Certificate verification
- Web options entry
- Seat allotment order download
- Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates are required to pay the counselling processing fee following modes
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Register for APRJC Counselling 2019
- Click below link,
- The registration page will be open
- Click on “Processing fee payment online” option
- Enter hall ticket number & rank.
- Pay processing fee and take print out.
- Now choose “verification status” option.
- Enter Hall ticket number.
- Verify the the fee & data ( please go to helpline centers if data not verified)
For Registration : Click here
Required Documents for APRJC 2019 Counselling
- APRJC Hall Ticket 2019
- APRJC Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2019)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)