AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 – AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Registration , AP EAMCET 2019 Web Options Entry, AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 : Andhra Pradhesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019) schedule has been released.The counselling will be conducted in online (Web based) mode.All the candidates who are qualified for the AP EAMCET 2019 exam and willing to attend the AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 must register in online to participate the counselling. We have provided the AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Online Registration link below.Candidates are requested to get the link and register your self with mandatory details.Yo know more details regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling, Dates,Procedure, How to register, required documents, Fee and other information given below. Stay tune for more updated news.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Schedule/Dates
|Fee payment||28th June to 8th July 2019|
|Certificate verification/ registration||28th June to July 2019|
|Web Options entry||3rd to 8th July 2019|
|Change in options||9th July 2019 only|
|Seat Allotment||11th July 2019|
Procedure for AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
- Pay the registration fee
- Certificate verification
- Web options entry
- Seat allotment order download
- Reporting to the allotted college
Candidates are required to pay the counselling processing fee following modes
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
How to Register for AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
- Click below link,
- The registration page will be open
- Click on “Processing fee payment online” option
- Enter hall ticket number & rank.
- Pay processing fee and take print out.
- Now choose “verification status” option.
- Enter Hall ticket number.
- Verify the the fee & data ( please go to helpline centers if data not verified)
For Registration : Click here
Required Documents for AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2019)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)