Maharastra TET Exam Date 2020, Maha TET Application form 2020 – Maharastra TET Official Notification, Online Registration 2020
Maha TET 2020 : Maharastra State government is ready to is going to releasing the Maharastra Teacher Eligibility Education (TET) Notification for the recruitment teachers in government schools in Maharastra state.The applications are required from eligible candidates from who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools.To know more details regarding Maha TET 2020 Registration, Fee, Exam Schedule,Dates,Online Application form,How to Apply and other details given below.Stay tune for news.
Eligibility Criteria for Maha TET 2020
Applicant must have following eligibility for various posts to appear the exam.
- For PRT Teacher:-
- Applicants should have passed 12th class with Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.
For TGT Posts:-
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor Degree/D.Ed with graduation.
- To know more check its official notice from its website.
- All the age group applicants can apply for this test because there is no upper age limit.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.250/-
Maha TET 2020 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notification||April 2020|
|Online application receive system starts on||April 2020|
|Last date for Apply online||April 2020|
|Correction period in Online Application||May 2020|
|Admit card availability||May 2020|
|Maha TET Exam Date 2020||June 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
Maha TET 2020 Application form
Application form will be available online at its official website in the month of February 2020.So candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name,date of birth,Education and other relevant information.Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website.Eligible candidate should be apply online only ,there is no other mode to apply.The candidates shall apply through online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling online application, printout should be generated.
How to Apply Online For Maha TET 2020
- Visit the official website or click below link
- Download the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria that whether your fulfil it or not.
- Next, click on the online registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Upload scanned images (photograph & signature) on the specified space in the application form.
- Take print out Maharastra TET Application Form for future reference.
- Last step is don’t forget to take the application form print out.
Maha TET 2020 Admit Card
The Maharastra TET Admit card will be available in the month of June 2020.So candidates have to download the admit card through online only.The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.So candidates need to visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
Maha TET 2020 Result
The Result will be announced for all category posts in the month of July 2020 in online only.The examination authority will not send the score card for individually.so candidate has to visit the website after announcement of result.Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks /Score roll number,exam center and other information.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.