PSTET Exam Date 2018, Punjab TET Application form 2018 – Punjab TET Official Notification, Online Registration 2018
PSTET 2018 : State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab State government is going to releasing the Punjab Teacher Eligibility Education (TET) Notification for the recruitment teachers in government schools in Punjab state.The applications are required from eligible candidates from who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools.To know more details regarding PSTET 2018 Registration, Fee, Exam Schedule,Dates,Online Application form,How to Apply and other details given below.Stay tune for more updated news.
Eligibility Criteria for PSTET 2018
Applicant must have following eligibility for various posts to appear the exam.
Qualification for Teacher of Classes-I-V (Primary Stage):
- Applicants must possess 12th/Intermediate with at least 45% or 50% marks or appearing in final year of 2-year diploma in Elementary education. OR
- Candidates must be Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Qualification for Teacher of Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Applicants must have degree of Graduation or must appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Candidates having Graduation with at least 50% marks or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE OR
- Applicant must be Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee
- Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.300/-
- Payment through Challan
- Cash Deposit in HDFC Bank
- Online payment through Credit / Debit Card and Net Banking
PSTET 2018 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of notification||April 2018|
|Online application receive system starts on||April 2018|
|Last date for Apply online||April 2018|
|Correction period in Online Application||May 2018|
|Admit card availability||May 2018|
|Punjab TET Exam Date 2018||June 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
PSTET 2018 Application form
Application form will be available online at its official website in the month of February 2018.So candidate has to fill the application form online with applicant details such as name,date of birth,Education and other relevant information.Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website.Eligible candidate should be apply online only ,there is no other mode to apply.The candidates shall apply through online after payment of fee and generation of reference ID. After filling online application, printout should be generated.
How to Apply Online For PSTET 2018
- Candidates may fill their application forms for Punjab TET by following some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official site that is www.tetpunjab.com
- Now you have to hit on “New Registration and Applicant Login” link, available at the mid of homepage.
- You are required to fill “Application number” and “Password” in specified blanks and press “Login” tab.
- After wards you have to Pay the required application fee through system generated Challan.
- You must Upload scanned images of photograph.
- After completing all the details you must press on “Submit” tab.
- After filling form in correct manner, press the submit button to record entire details.
- At last, you must take a printout of filled application form for future use.
PSTET 2018 Admit Card
The Punjab TET Admit card will be available in the month of June 2018.So candidates have to download the admit card through online only.The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.So candidates need to visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
PSTET 2018 Result
The Result will be announced for all category posts in the month of July 2018 in online only.The examination authority will not send the score card for individually.so candidate has to visit the website after announcement of result.Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks /Score roll number,exam center and other information.Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.